MOON CUP UP DATE!


Some time ago I wrote a post about my  experience with mooncup/menstrual cup.
allyourbody.blogspot.com/mooncup-review.

Well, it needs a little bit of up dateing....

So, I am still a big fun and it changed my life a lot in a very good way, but...

1. I decided the first one too big, so definetely take the size under consideration (even if you did not get birth, you still my use the smaller size)

2. The first one I used was made from too hard slicone...not very flexible - difficult to insert and remove.

3. You still will need some towels/pads sometimes, ecpecially when you out for a long time...

4. It is comfy and great for sports (yoga, swimming, running), but moves a bit more during dynamic activities, so can be a little bit painfull when goes to deep into your vagina.

5. Changing it in the public toilet is rather a mission.

However it is much more natural and cleaner than any other solutions and I strongly recommend it to try!

Currently, I am useing this one (from the picture) and it isso much better than the 'original one' (for me).






Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

RELAXXX

GO YOGA

CHAKRA YOGA PROGRAM