ETNO PALTO

It all started with a lost parcel....When I was leaving Spain (where I have lived for a while), I sent all my belongings by courier to Poland. The package has never reached its destination... I stayed as I stood, in a pair of leggings, a t-shirt and a coat. And even then I could feel special because I was wearing a piece of clothing that attracted the attention of literally EVERYONE!

Because I had no clothes (at all!!!) and I did not want to buy clothes in shops like H&M or so on, as they manufacture them in a way I do not support, plus I do not have that money! So I asked my lovely girl friends if they have any extra clothes they do not need. Obviously they have:) Especially one friend who is a fashion designer - she gave me a huge bag of clothes - they are from shops like H&M, but if you are getting something for free when you need it and it is already manufactured and paid...well, it makes me feel ok with that.

Anyway. All this clothes story makes me think a lot about clothing and make me feel creative about what I am wearing and what fashion is about? I will come back to that issue in the next post, but now...I want to officialy introduce what emerged form all this clothing adventure.





ETNO PALTO/Polish Coat. We sew them with my sister, at home with coffee and good music. It made us feel closer to each other and helped us go through quite a difficult time in our lives. For now, we do not have a mission or a brand, but if you want, we can make you super lovely fluffy coat and you can be sure that no one in the world has the same one, because each of them is unique and special.




Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

GO YOGA

CHAKRA YOGA PROGRAM

RELAXXX