ACTIVE MEDITATIONS

When you can't stay still, but need a break.

In our rushed lives it is very difficult to sit down and like a Buddha switch off the mind and gently and smoothly follow the path of enlightenment. No?

Active meditation offers an alternative way to calm down, forget about everyday duties and troubles, relax and by easy  active exercises gain your own little approachable catharsis.



I discovered with active meditation few years ago during my work in theaters - we used it for a morning workout before rehearsals. Very quickly I found its great benefits in my everyday life, even the first few sessions were quite hard for me. Now I practice it as much as it is possible and wherever I am I always try to organize meetings where I can share this practice and  knowledge with other people by simple practice. I usually gather people for DYNAMIC and KUNDALINII meditations, which are the most interesting to me, its rules and benefits you can find following links below.

Those meditations are invented and spread around the world by OSHO and his followers, but I have never followed his doctrine and have always used these exercises only as a separate physical workout and powerful tool in my work. I have come to the realisation that it is very fruitful technique in both a creative and physical way.

MORE ABOUT DYNAMIC MEDITATION here.

MORE ABOUT KUNDALINII MEDITATION here.

Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

GO YOGA

CHAKRA YOGA PROGRAM

RELAXXX