GO YOGA


My journey with yoga started 12 years ago. I have been very lucky meeting great teachers and masters of yoga techniques which in my opinion are essential for yoga pratice. My first Iyengar yoga teacher (the one who signed the certificate below) and then mentor - witness to my personal yoga development and adventure discovering buddist's world, teacher who also became my beloved friend. But she was not the only one. Women and men, yogis, students of the master - Iyengar, deeply dedicated to their yoga practice people who taught me patience, humility and devotion, beautiful spirits who showed me the essentials of life - how to breathe, how to keep my feet on the earth and finally - how to fly.

Now I am getting more and more interested in vinyasa yoga also called flow yoga. This type of working with asanas gives me more opportunity to join my dancing experience with yoga practice, which makes sense to me, gives me a lot of fun and seems a right thing to do. I use that amazing caution on details I got during years of practice Iyengar yoga with flow of vinyasa and put a bit of contemporary dancing on the top, oh... it makes me so happy:)! Also, from next month I am going to teach restorative/relaxing yoga as a Friday evening class for all those who want to explore more of regenerative positions, pranayamas, mudras and find more calmness and relax in asanas. 

I am not a person who like to be limited to a certain doctrine, I believe that anything, especially yoga shouldn't narrow us down. For me yoga is about finding yourself and the freedom in each singular asana, in the whole practice and finally in life itself. In yoga as in life, you should always following your own path, with the mind, heart and body open to constant change.



My regular yoga class starts with short relaxation which helps to disconnect us from daily routine and prepares body and mind for the further practice. My classes base on hatha and vinyasa yoga rules and  follow the Iyangar doctrine. Some of them are more intense and powerful and some slower and detailed focused. There are many ways to teach yoga, my way is to be flexible and always listen to my students and try to fulfill their needs and desires. Each of my class finishes with deep relaxation and simple mantras or pranayamas which integrate, calms and refresh whole the body.




NAMASTE

Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

CHAKRA YOGA PROGRAM

RELAXXX

ETNO PALTO