RELAXXX


Relaxation is an important part of maintaining health and well-being, and being able to calmly deal with life’s stresses. It improves your mental health and gives the body a chance to take a break, releasing muscle tension (that you may not even be aware of), lower blood pressure, improve digestion (the body diverts its focus back to digestion and other maintenance and repair processes instead of being in an alert/alarm phase. 


Massage, exercise, meditation, Tai Chi, reading books, craft work, guided imagery and yoga are all methods of achieving relaxation. Choose something that you enjoy, that gives you a sense of satisfaction and that you feel best relaxes both your body and mind.

I am a big big fun of relaxation and it really works for keeping me a happy person, but also strong and grounded woman. For me relaxation is not when I spend whole day in home, watching Netflix (it works when I am sick, that certainly true), but when after doing something activities I can rest and focus myself on a moment of real deep relaxation (like in yoga class, when after practice you lie in Savasana).  For me also works, when I have a chance to discover new type of relaxation - new type of massage, something exotic like hammam or new technologies for example - deprivation tube!
Also going to the fancy or oriental restaurant is also a type of relax for me, so I do not have to care to shop or cook. Sometimes I like to relax alone, but sometimes it is even bigger pleasure when shared. I love to go for some relaxation with my girl friends, but also there is nothing better than spending some relaxing time with lover:) Because I am living in a big city, the best type of relax for me is to spend some time in  nature, even if it is a short visit outside the town, walk the dog or have a quick "forest shower".

Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

GO YOGA

CHAKRA YOGA PROGRAM